2.27.2008

Ill effects of sippin’ on gin and juice seen in next decade

A few weeks ago, a couple friends asked me what I thought of Snoop's new(ish) song, "Sexual Seduction."

Being that it was at the askers' wedding that I could be viewed singing "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang" (after a rousing rendition of "Gin and Juice" a year earlier), I responded that no amount of coaxing or alcohol could get me bustin' that out at future wedding receptions. EVER.

Now today, a quote from the D-O Double G himself in a story about his transition to R&B, "I done made you party my whole career. Now I want to see if I can get you to cry."

Oh, Snoop, you're making me cry ... for Doggystyle. Seriously.


NOTE -- Still searching for someone to have a D.J. who will play me "Lodi Dodi" ... who knows, now I might have to wait for when my time comes. What do we think? Poor form for the bride to be on the head table rockin' the mike riiiight instead of mingling with her guests? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment