10.17.2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Andy, so here it is ...

Tagged ...
Here are the rules: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with six weird things/habits about yourself.

1. "Hello, my name is Angie, and I'm a Softlips addict." OK, well Softlips is my favorite, but any lip balm will do. If I realize that I don't have some with me, I go into my own little state of panic, and my lips INSTANTLY feel chapped. It's usually a bad mood sort of situation.

2. When I go to bed, I turn on the alarm and lay down. After about 5-10 min., I start thinking that maybe I didn't turn it on, even though I always do, so I have to turn around and check. This unfortunately repeats anywhere from one to three times each evening before I finally relax that it is in fact turned on.

3. When I am done eating, I have to go wash my hands to get rid of the food smell. This sounds like normal enough of a thing to do, but if I have eaten something with a strong smell, I have to continue washing for as many more times as it takes to get rid of even the faintest smell.

4. I generally don't like the icing that comes on most cakes, so when I have a slice, I always tip it on its side and eat from the bottom, usually leaving a perfect, upright slab of icing remaining. I also leave the crust of cheesecake in the same manner.

5. When I put dishes in the dishwasher, I have to pre-rinse them to the point that every speck of food is off of them just in case the machine might not get everything on its own. Maybe when I own I dishwasher that I have selected new, I will trust it ... I don't know.

6. I can't stand loose hair ANYWHERE on the shower walls or on ANYTHING in the shower. I have to rinse it away pronto if I see it (making sure that it won't hit my feet on the way to the drain) ... and if I notice it later in the day, I have to rinse it away before leaving the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment