6.13.2007

My life on shuffle

OK, I took this from Natz's blog. I filled a similar one of these out months ago as a bulletin, which I really wish I would have saved because all the songs came up perfectly. We'll see how I fare on this one.

How am I feeling today? Lyin' Eyes – Eagles; Huh ... I don't think I've lied about anything today. Or cheated on anyone. Oh well, NEXT!

Will I get far in life? Where Would I Be? – Cake; Apparently I'm waiting for someone's arms to be around me. I've been waiting ... for so long. I guess I'll keep doing that.

What is the story of my life? Baby It's You – The Beatles; Again, not sure who we're talking about here.

How can I get ahead in life? Lightning Crashes – Live; There was lots of lightning tonight causing me to have to read Cosmo by flashlight in the dark for an hour ... I guess that means I'm on my way to getting ahead.

What is the best thing about me? Wifey – Next; Uhhhh ... I guess that's for someone to figure out.

What is tomorrow going to be like? Been Around The World – Puff Daddy (yes, that was the nickname he was going by then); Sounds like Chipotle Thursday could turn out to be a hassle.

What is in store for this weekend? Heard 'Em Say – Kanye West; I don't know.

What song describes my parents? My Sharona – The Knack; Well, they were at least still together when this song was released.

How is my life going? Stay Fly – Three 6 Mafia; OK, sure. I am pretty great haha.

How does the world see me? You Turn The Screws – Cake; Everyone thinks I'm ruthless?

Will I have a happy life? I Wanna Know – Joe; This might be the most accurate one yet.

What do my friends really think of me? Liar – Profyle; Wow, the world and my friends are hard on me in this thing! Maybe I was walking around with lyin' eyes today haha.

Do people secretly lust after me? Take It Easy – Eagles; Haha ... Take it easy, and stop asking dumb questions.

How can I make myself happy? Bizounce – Olivia; Right ... stop taking people's shit.

What song will they play at my funeral to immortalize me? Private Idaho – The B-52's; A little obnoxious for a funeral, but if you all so choose ... They did put on one of my favorite concerts.

I think the bulletin one came up better ... it wasn't my day today for the shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment