6.25.2006

Well, this is just GREAT ...

I am now getting my first taste of high-rise apartment building fun. The fire alarm has been going off for more than an hour. It freaked poor Perry out so much that when it began going off, he fell off his perch and said, "Ow." For the first 40 min. of the alarm going off, I did leave my apartment (which luckily is very close to the outside courtyard door) to see other people on my floor just looking around, too. We all were trying to figure out if it was real because it is freaking pouring outside. Not many people were out there haha. And I was trying to figure out if I should be getting my pets out of the apartment. Finally we saw some firemen who said that there was no fire. But now, about 35 min. later ... the alarm is still going off. Not cool.

I guess I shouldn't complain though because both ends of my floor are flooding ... down into people's apartments below, too. I'll just be keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't get to the midsection where I'm at ... And yeah, this is now two blogs in one night. I think I'm going to be up for awhile at this rate.

**Tell us what you're reading, viewing, or listening to: Bleep, bleep ... May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please ... There has been a fire emergency reported in the building, please leave the building by the nearest exit or exit stairway ... Do not use the elevators. Bleep, bleep ...

No comments:

Post a Comment