2.25.2007

I'm everywhere!!

Big surprise ...

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
7,876
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

That's the combined total of people listed in the 1990 U.S. Census with either the name Angela or Angie Smith.

Through my experiences, here's what I know about some of these women:
- One of them is a phone operator for one of the credit card companies I have a card with;
- In 1999, one of them was wanted in Indiana's Grant County for allegedly stealing a brown Oldsmobile;
- One of them is the daughter-in-law of the Green Toyota morning shuttle driver in Springfield ... the guy is very personable and talkative, but forgetful, as I got to hear the story of her being bothered by creditors looking for other Angela Smiths during two different rides to work;
- Another one of them has tried to get employment from The Indianapolis Star;
- There are at least five other ones with prescriptions at every pharmacy I've used;
- 3,540 of us are on MySpace, 675 on Facebook, 210 on Friendster and 79 are LinkedIn.

And here's some of the response the name has gotten me:
- I've been asked much more often what my birthday or address is when getting carded than others I'm out with;
- When asked my name, I've gotten the question, "No really. What is it?" Just to let you know, that effectively kills conversation;
- And end on a positive ... I don't usually have to spell it for people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment