7.25.2006

The surprise of my life

Well, I can't believe that I'm actually writing this, but I have been CONSIDERING getting rid of my car. With every week that passes since I moved, I get a little closer to thinking it's a good idea. I'm about 50-50 on it right now ... it seems like such a logical thing to do, but then when my mom told me I could drive it back to Indiana for them to try to sell, I kind of got this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach about it. So, maybe I'll just drive myself crazy flip-flopping on the idea for the next couple years, and then it will be paid off. Committing seems too scary. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.

Oh, and speaking of cars. Thanks to the Post's Express for directing me to this video:


I'm a little pissed that he is degrading K.I.T.T.'s memory like this, but it is definitely worth the jaw-dropping three minutes to watch. WOW.

UPDATE: Just reading through this again and realized that I should tell everyone that the surprise turned out to be a big, fat lie hehe. As of July 27, I had sat waiting in the ridiculous line of cars on the street to get my safety inspection and went to the DMV for plates. That only took four hours of my life in total ... ugh. So, the car stays, and yay! Everything that connected me to Illinois is gone. :) The Virginia driver's license is quite ugly, though. Ew.
8.12.06 - 1:04 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment